Trail reports for trails 40 miles east, west and south of Fort Kent.
National Weather Service forecast for Fort Kent
Snow depth map
Make Northern Door Inn your snowmobiling headquarters.
- Huge parking lot….even with a full house you have plenty of room to maneuver.
- Nine restaurants within a five minute walk.
- Access all American and Canadian trails direct from our parking lot.
- Yamaha, Ski Doo, Polaris and Arctic Cat dealers nearby.
- Free continental breakfast and free wireless internet access.
- Gas available at the foot of our parking lot.
- 24 hour Maine snowmobile registration service at the police station (one minute from our front door).
Maine Snowmobile Laws
Complete text of all snowmobile regulations
Maine Snowmobile Association home page
Fort Kent SnoRiders
Fort Kent club home page
New Brunswick Federation of Snowmobile Clubs
Trail maps and useful info on trail fees and laws
Snowmobiling in Quebec
Quebec Federation of Snowmobile Clubs.
Useful info on trail conditions, trails, laws and trail fees
Sales and Service
Fort Kent Powersports
Great sleds, open for repairs and parts.
2 St. Joseph Street, Fort Kent, ME 04743
(207) 834-3607 Fax: (207) 834-6287
Roger’s Sport Center
We are a family owned and operated outdoor recreational dealership, with the motto “Service is the Difference”. A 40 year tradition in downtown Fort Kent, we sell and service bikes, scooters, quads and sleds.
Corriveau Arctic Cat
Arctic Cat Dealer. Cat Master Technician. We are located on Route 11, 3 miles south of Fort Kent, Maine and right off ITS-85 in the beautiful St. John Valley.